Beauxbatons Academy of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauxbatons Academy of Magic

Roleplaying through the school life of a teen in Beauxbatons!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hai's Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hai
Emotional Mermaid, Cossu
Hai

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:34 am

Hai was really excited to be going to Beauxbatons.She had her blue robes on and she was really excited to make new friends!
Back to top Go down
*Ginevra Malenki,
Physical & Emotional Mermaid, Cossu, Veela
*Ginevra Malenki,

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 3:57 am

Ginevra Malenki, a first year girl who was on her way to Beauxbatons for the first time was excited. She had loads of ablities that no one else knew about and she wanted to find at least one friend that she could trust to share them with.
Back to top Go down
XxJennxX
Sournois

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:22 pm

Jenn was also a first year girl, although she was quite shy and didn't know anyone. She could do things that none of her family or friends could. She was seen as a freak to her family and didn't want it to be the same at school so she would hide her abilities until she was on her own.
Back to top Go down
*Ginevra Malenki,
*Ginevra Malenki,

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:03 pm

Ginevra looked to her right and saw another really pretty first year girl. "Hey, I'm Ginevra." she said, with a smile to Jenn.
Back to top Go down
XxJennxX
Sournois

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:52 pm

She smiled, "Heyy, I'm Jenn. Is this your first time to Beauxbatons as well?" she asked in a nervous Scottish accent.
Back to top Go down
Hai
Emotional Mermaid, Cossu
Hai

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:36 am

"Heyy! I'm Hai Lin!" Hai chirped with a happy Irish accent.
Back to top Go down
*Ginevra Malenki,
*Ginevra Malenki,

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:56 am

"Hey cute name." she said to Hai laughing as she had a scottish accent like Jenn did. "And yes, i'm a first year."
Back to top Go down
XxJennxX
Sournois

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:03 am

"Cool, and heyy Hai." Jenn said. "So do either of you have siblings at or who have been to Baeuxbatons?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
*Ginevra Malenki,
*Ginevra Malenki,

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:15 am

"Nope i'm the first in the family." Ginevra replied, smiling. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
XxJennxX
Sournois

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:11 pm

Jenn smiled, "Yeah, I'm the first too. My older brother and sister both went to Hogwarts." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
*Ginevra Malenki,
*Ginevra Malenki,

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:40 am

"Nice, thats where my twin sister is going." Ginevra said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hai
Emotional Mermaid, Cossu
Hai

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:04 am

"I'm an only child," Hai said.
Back to top Go down
*Ginevra Malenki,
*Ginevra Malenki,

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:41 pm

"Sounds fun, but I love my sister." Ginevra said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
XxJennxX
Sournois

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:27 am

"I'm more of an only child really. Both of my siblings hate me so yeah." Jenn replied.
Back to top Go down
*Ginevra Malenki,
*Ginevra Malenki,

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:04 am

"Ya, that happens some times I guess." Ginevra said, looking at Jenn. "We still have ten minutes until we can board the train.."
Back to top Go down
Hai
Emotional Mermaid, Cossu
Hai

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:05 am

"Have any idea about which house you'll be sorted in to?"Hai said curiously,"Fleur Delacour was in Cossu so I want to be there!"
Back to top Go down
*Ginevra Malenki,
*Ginevra Malenki,

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 4:24 am

"Seems cool, but for me I really don't know." Ginevra said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
XxJennxX
Sournois

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:36 pm

"Awesome, but I didn't even hear about Beauxbatons until I got my letter so I don't really have a preferred house." Jenn said shrugging
Back to top Go down
*Ginevra Malenki,
*Ginevra Malenki,

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:38 am

"I read up on them!" she replied, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
XxJennxX
Sournois

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:44 am

"I read a little about them too. I think I might be placed in Sournois, that house is the most similar to Slytherin, that's the Hogwarts house that most of my family have been in." Jenn said.
Back to top Go down
*Ginevra Malenki,
*Ginevra Malenki,

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:21 am

"All my family that went to Hogwarts was in either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor with the odd Slytherin. No HUfflepuff's though." she told her smiling.
Back to top Go down
*Ginevra Malenki,
*Ginevra Malenki,

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:21 am

"All my family that went to Hogwarts was in either Ravenclaw or Gryffindor with the odd Slytherin. No HUfflepuff's though." she told her smiling.
Back to top Go down
XxJennxX
Sournois

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:54 pm

Jen laughed, "You said that like being in Hufflepuff would have been a bad thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hai's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai's Journey   Hai's Journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hai's Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beauxbatons Academy of Magic :: Beauxbatons :: Beauxbatons Express-
Jump to: